Evening shift, Night shift
Plaisirs Gastronomiques, a Quebec family business founded in 1993, is a leader in the high-quality ready-to-eat sector. Our big family relies on more than 500 employees who are the active ingredients of our success, mainly at our plants in Boisbriand (North Shore of Montreal) and Longueuil (Cochonnailles brand).
At Plaisirs Gastronomiques, it’s fun to work!
We are seeking a day labourer (evening shift) to clean equipment in the charcuterie department. The candidates must demonstrate high levels of cleanliness, attention to detail, and diligence at work.
- Cleaning industrial production equipment (such as trolleys, utensils, and kitchen equipment).
- Using various tools and cleaning products to ensure the smooth running of operations.
- Completing tasks within set deadlines and conform to the working methods, hygiene standards, and health and safety standards in force within the company.
- Available shifts : evening (4:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.) and night (8:00 p.m. to 4:30 a.m.)
- Salary : $19.75 per hour ($19 per hour + $0.75 night premium)
The sanitation supervisor:
Pierre-Luc is a supervisor who is a great listener and communicator, and who cares deeply about cleanliness and safety. He has a real deadpan sense of humour!
- Grade 9 education or above (ability to read, write, and count).
- Quick, proactive, and on-the-ball working manner.
- Methodical and organized approach.
- Efficient organization of time and priorities.
- Attention to detail and cleanliness; professional ethics.
- Good physical fitness (repeated heavy lifting required).
- Availability, punctuality, and diligence at work.
- Initiative and can-do attitude.
- Tolerance of cold (refrigerated factory).
- Tolerance of heat and humidity.