Plaisirs Gastronomiques, a Quebec family business founded in 1993, is a leader in the high-quality ready-to-eat sector. Our big family relies on more than 500 employees who are the active ingredients of our success, mainly at our plants in Boisbriand (North Shore of Montreal) and Longueuil (Cochonnailles brand).
At Plaisirs Gastronomiques, it’s fun to work!
Two permanent positions (day and evening) are available for electrical mechanics.
- Maintain and repair automated production equipment in a durable and efficient way.
- Check the functioning of machinery, perform tests, determine the cause of breakdowns, check for wear and tear of components, and repair or replace defective components.
- Ensure machines are in good working order.
- Find any defects in the case of a breakdown so that production can resume as quickly as possible.
- Participate in development and upkeep of the preventive maintenance program.
- Salary starting at $29 per hour according to experience.
- Extra hours possible.
- Evening and weekend bonus.
- And more!
Our team and our culture:
Your immediate supervisor Sacha is committed to his team. He is calm and appreciates good work.
The maintenance team is innovative and supportive, with a can-do attitude. The team works together like family.
- DVS in electrical mechanics or industrial mechanics.
- A focus on health and safety at work.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Autonomy and initiative.
- Good manual dexterity and versatility.
- Focus on problem-solving.
- Good organization and working methods.
- Team spirit.
- Tolerance of cold (4 °C refrigerated environment).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience with automation systems (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Telemecanique) and computer systems (an advantage).