Day shift, Evening shift, Night shift
Plaisirs Gastronomiques, a Quebec family business founded in 1993, is a leader in the high-quality ready-to-eat sector. Our big family relies on more than 500 employees who are the active ingredients of our success, mainly at our plants in Boisbriand (North Shore of Montreal) and Longueuil (Cochonnailles brand).
At Plaisirs Gastronomiques, it’s fun to work!
We are looking for several labourers passionate about the food industry.
Whether you’re looking for day, evening, or night shifts, we have the role for you!
- Carry out various simple, manual tasks related to the department’s products and activities, including:
- Unpacking boxes of meat stored in the refrigerator.
- Completing control sheets by filling out batch numbers, etc.
- Feeding production equipment.
- Ensuring production lines remain operational.
- Respecting all product quality standards, hygiene standards, and health and safety standards in force within the company.
- Available shifts: day (7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), evening (4:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.) or night (8:00 p.m. to 4:30 a.m.).
- Salary of $18 per hour (day shift).
- Salary of $20 per hour ($18 per hour + $2 evening premium).
- Salary of $20.75 per hour ($20 per hour + $0.75 night premium).
On pizzas, Salim is in the midst of the action and makes sure to help his employees on the production lines. He is a good listener and a quick problem-solver and he ensures that his employees have a safe, clean work environment.
On salads, Véronique is motivated and tuned in to her employees’ needs, all while ensuring a clear, leadership-focused approach. She is actively involved in projects that speak to her values, such as hiring and supporting employees with disabilities.
On the evening shift, Stéphanie is a natural leader and a great listener. Her sense of humour and positive outlook mean that the atmosphere stays relaxed.
- Grade 9 education or above (ability to read, write, and count).
- Sound knowledge of health and safety at work and ability to effectively apply these principles.
- Good manual dexterity and versatility.
- Good physical endurance (repetitive standing work).
- Tolerance of cold (refrigerated environment at 4 °C).
- Availability, punctuality, and diligence at work.
- Team spirit.
- Attention to detail and cleanliness; professional ethics.