Plaisirs Gastronomiques, Plaisirs Gastronomiques
Plaisirs Gastronomiques, a Quebec family business founded in 1993, is a leader in the high-quality ready-to-eat sector. Our big family relies on more than 500 employees who are the active ingredients of our success, mainly at our plants in Boisbriand (North Shore of Montreal) and Longueuil (Les Cochonnailles brand).
At Plaisirs Gastronomiques, it’s fun to work!
We’re looking for a motivated Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
In collaboration with the Director of the department, the selected applicant will coordinate various projects and support the team by providing the necessary tools and services. The Coordinator will be involved in sales and marketing initiatives, and will work closely with our internal and external partners. They will also help to manage accounts for clients located in Quebec, Ontario and Western Canada.
- Ensure sales tools, price lists and various documents are regularly updated (weekly and monthly basis).
- Coordinate package updating: follow-up with agencies, internal departments and printers, check and approve the documents.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for key stakeholders.
- Coordinate and participate in deploying certain marketing strategies.
- Assist and participate in handling certain client requests.
- Update the sales system (SAP) and the company’s various websites.
- Participate in developing and launching new products.
- Monitor various marketing-related graphic design projects.
- Contribute to marketing strategies for our social media accounts and website.
- Coordinate various administrative tasks and/or tasks related to the Sales and Marketing department.
- Permanent and full-time position
- College or Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, sales or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (spoken and written) and strong written skills in both languages.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); SAP an asset.
- Experience in a sales and marketing environment.
- Experience in client management.
- Experience in the food industry, an asset.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or editing software, an asset.
- Interpersonal skills and focus on customer service.
- Have autonomy, good judgment and tolerate stress.
- Manage priorities and have a high sense of organization.
- Demonstrate versatility.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Rigour and attention to detail.