Evening shift, Night shift
Plaisirs Gastronomiques, a Quebec family business founded in 1993, is a leader in the high-quality ready-to-eat sector. Our big family relies on more than 500 employees who are the active ingredients of our success, mainly at our plants in Boisbriand (North Shore of Montreal) and Longueuil (Cochonnailles brand).
At Plaisirs Gastronomiques, it’s fun to work!
We are seeking day labourers (night shift) who demonstrate high levels of cleanliness, attention to detail, and diligence at work.
- Prepare, clean, and sanitize tools, moving components, equipment, and production rooms using pressure hoses and various powerful cleaning products.
- Ensure the smooth running of operations, within set deadlines.
- Conform to the working methods, hygiene standards, and health and safety standards in force within the company.
- Night shift (8:00 p.m. to 4:30 a.m.)
- Salary of $20.75 per hour ($20 per hour + $0.75 night premium)
Your sanitation supervisor:
Pierre-Luc is a great listener and communicator, and who also cares deeply about cleanliness and safety. He has a real deadpan sense of humour!
- Grade 9 education or above (ability to read, write, and count).
- Quick, proactive, and on-the-ball working manner.
- Methodical and organized approach.
- A focus on health and safety at work.
- Efficient organization of time and priorities.
- Attention to detail and cleanliness; professional ethics.
- Good physical condition.
- Availability, punctuality, and diligence at work.
- Team spirit.
- Initiative and can-do attitude.
- Tolerance of cold (refrigerated factory).
- Tolerance of heat (ovens and vats in the factory).